Saturday, July 20, 2013

First pick ups done!

What a fantastic couple of weeks!  We're still ironing out a few things on our end, but I think everyone got what they signed up for!  (Let me know if you didn't, or have any comments, suggestions, etc.)  I'm really excited to be a part of such a mutually beneficial relationship between eaters and farmers!  I love the direct connection and knowing who is eating our products (because we're so proud of them!) and the opportunity to chat food every week! 

I will be sending out an email soon with my favorite way to cook a chicken (the best way to prevent having to turn on an oven this time of year) and how to make the most of that bird!

The chickens on pasture don't love this heat, but they've got lots of water, feed, grass, shade and a good breeze, so are as happy as any of us in 30 degrees! :)  

Stay cool and have a great weekend!

-Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment